Sunday, August 1, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Changed my mind once again, will get an apartment instead of a doube-storey link house.  In fact, getting an apartment is my intial plan, which I think it suits me as a single, who hates doing house chores, which one of them would be maintaining the yard.  Well, it is affardable as well compared to a double-storey link house.
Just wonder, what shall i get for the aparment...
1.  A bull terry (... well, it has nothing to do with apartment though, it is just a pet that i've craved for so long)
2.  A set of home theatre and a set of comfort leather sofa.
3.  A jaccuzi?! ... Mmmm... It would be perfectly nice if i got myself a double-storey house.  Well, cancelled this. 
4.  Fluffy bed!  There is nothing like crawling into bed with freshly laundered sheets and fluffy warm blankets.  The feeling is gonna be so "wow".  Opss... plus with a lot of pillows too. Hee...
5.  And a good kitchen too!
6.  To be continued...
Looking forward to get it soon and hope to have my family here too. 
Love is what makes a house called "home" and "home" is the place that keeps everyone together.

No comments:

Post a Comment