Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Young*Fat*Fabulous

People are crazy about "Eat, Pray, Love" and I am thinking about to be "Young, Fat and Fabulous".
Well, to be honest, I used to very much concern about my weight, even though people keep telling me, "Naw, you are not fat, you are just having big structure!" then they will shud their shoulder.  I know what kind of 'micro expression' is that, hello!
After 15 years of working out with my weight, I finally take the decision to eat whatever I want and whatever I like starting now, especially after I realised the fact (it could be brainwashed in another words) that fat could be fabulous and even sexy sometimes, after I have found where to buy for all the plus sizes clothes and shoes (evil laugh!)
To starve myself is so not-like-me type! 
Losing this lose-weight habit, I adapt another new one, to stay young as long as I can :D
If I am happy the formular could always goes this way "Young + Fat = Fabulous".  So those who reading this post, if you are over 120 pounds and none of the normal shops with their noraml sizes can cater your size, cheers up!  There is no rule saying that we can't enjoy our lives as much as the slim people do, we go for beautiful clothes too, we might also go for handsome and rich guys out there (they have to be over 120 pounds too, normally) and we have the right to choose to be young and fabulous in our own way!

1 comment:

  1. Hm....... fat still sounds a little negative for me. May i suggest "Young, Voluptuous and simply fabulous"

    ReplyDelete