Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The pieces

"Life may sometimes fall into a thousand pieces, yet you can always pick up one piece and start all over again"
Read this phrase somewhere tonight and a thought came into my mind, "Could it be that easy?".  Especially, you do not know which piece to pick up.  Or maybe there is no pieces for you to pick up there?
Perhaps, to this point, you might perceice me as someone who is always at the negative side.
Well, it is just a spontenous thought that crossed my mind, it doesn't matter, anyway.  Not anymore, when someone like me, who once hoped high, aimed high, eventually choose to live low and flat now. 
Any piece, whether there is one or none, it doesn't matter anymore. 
Well, the choice doesn't make me less happy or relief, it is just one step that I made to be able to stop for a while and if there is another path that I could possibly find one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment