Thursday, October 9, 2014

Being the first girl for my dad, who was an English teacher with great passion towards literature, he believes in love and compassion, he believes in the need to speak the truth even if it hurts. And his wish of wanting his little girl to stand out and be different than other girls at my age, I learn to feel for others and be real independent and strong, so that I don't see what's lacking in me, instead believing that I have lots more to offer than I think I have... and I don't cry easily for I know everything shall pass and there's time for everything, so I just need to hold on for a little bit longer before the good things come... I learn too that behind every bitterness and grudge people hold there was once a scar and behind every kindness shows there was one beautiful angel who has planted wonderful seeds. So, I learn to swallow dark secrets and tell the truth in all possible ways... I, too feel compelled to always challenge myself with something new and sometimes, even with the things that I fear most...
I have never been feeling so proud my whole life of any other achievements obtained so far, but I would say out loud I am always proud to be my dad's little girl and to be brought up in such way that I know that I have a lot to offer and I could do wonders with my life if I want to...
Dad, love you always...

No comments:

Post a Comment