Thursday, October 9, 2014

Part of me is happy today and wanted to be completely happy but knowing that the other part of the world is facing horrendous turbulences, people being toutured and gruesomely killed, my heart aches and wrenches... I couldn't even give thanks to the Lord our father that I'm alive and breathing at this very moment, as kids are beheaded, women are gang-raped and killed, men being tortured and murdered... how shall I give thanks when others are losing their lives and I'm still continue living... I could be the one who died today if I weren't born to be Brenda but one of them...
Lord, as you are love and righteous, please have some mercy towards these people and comfort them... if, if only there is still a place in their heart to receive any comfort after all the suffering and traumatic experiences gone through...

No comments:

Post a Comment