Thursday, October 9, 2014

Student: Teacher, I'll give you a letter regarding my absence last week.
Teacher: Sure! Are you okay? 
Student: I went to KL with my family, my brother had an accident...
Teacher: Oh, okay! So, how's he?
Student: He passed away... 

She walked back to her seat, leaving the teacher with her stupid shocking face :O

And a moment later, she started joking with her friends...

* * *

Question 1: Are people now better in accepting death than people back then?
Or perhaps, she just doesn't know how to react?

Question 2: What's in her mind?
Is it something like, 'Hey! Life goes on! What's the point being darned sad when you know died means dead, end of story, finished, full stop!'
Or, 'Leave me alone! I just dont want to talk about it! You can't see my tears doesnt mean I'm not sad, it's just too fake to cry about it anymore...'

So, was I the one who is thinking too much here or the one who could never learn to accept death? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment