Thursday, October 9, 2014

 Celine: 慧梅姐姐,I wish to see you wearing dress... (giggling)

Me: Why?!

Celine: Well, just wanted to see... Please... 

***

Celine: 慧梅姐姐, I would like to see you enter my class and teach me and my friends...

Me: Nope, you don't want that, I can guarantee you this...

Celine: Why? I think you should! How about Sunday School? Can you enter and teach me?

I looked at her... what's wrong with this little girl? Our first encounter was 8 years ago, I saw her the moment she was brought out by the doctor from the labor room...

***
Her 6th day without her mum and I broughr her out for dinner and simple outing.

Me: Did you cry secretly at night?

Celine: Yeah...(Barely could hear her)

I was stunned and sadness crept in, it was supposed to be a joke...

***

We hold hands and walked in the mall.

Celine: 慧梅姐姐, others might just think that you are my mum and I am your daughter (smiling)

Me: Yeah yeah...

I looked at her... she really means something to me...

***

Sent her and the sister back home...

Celine: 慧梅姐姐, do you want to stay until daddy got back home and waited for him to ring up mom so you will know what happened to grandma?

I was quiet for a moment and asked: Are you missing me?

Celine: Yeah... (Again her voice was so slow that I could hardly hear her)

... that reminded me of what she told Sakura Tang saying that I was her aunty (I am not the mother's sister of course, guess she misundetstood the relation) and I was very nice to her... and she even requested to have a room of her own with Hello Kitty theme once I get my house... how excited she was knowing I will go and sleep with her at night and attended the prize giving ceremonies that she invited me to, just the two of us...

Celine Chua God bless you... and to love you, I bring you to Him so He will guard your whole life... Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment