Thursday, October 9, 2014

July 10, 2014 
12.55am

When good men do nothing, the evil triumphs... 

Perhaps I am ignorant, but I believe in Holy Spirit who guides my heart and soul... who tells me what to do and what I should do without having to think too much of whether will I trip or I won't... 
If David think as much as we do today, if Moses and Elijah fear the same too, then we perished long long ago... 
To feel for others and wanting to do good should be something that existed in us if God is in us... as He is good, merciful and righteous, Jesus never fears of His own downfall, instead He makes friends with the sinners... We allow fear to control us and choose to walk away as we see ourselves as weak and fragile... And we say we are His disciples... What's make us different from the rest? What's the real meaning of being a Christian? To walk real carefully so that we won't fall and ignore those who need salvation as much as we ourselves needed in the past?
It is after all a choice to walk in faith even if we could see only darkness...
If it's not us, then who?

No comments:

Post a Comment