Thursday, October 9, 2014

Would you still love everyone the same and be the same you even after you were hurt and abandoned? Would you still care and love for those who shunned you away when you needed them the most? You cry but no tears, you scream but no one hears, you are all alone, hope fades away,... everything is just bleak and pitch dark... no man understands because they just refused to feel for you, they are too weak and coward to face them all for you... Would you still believe in justice and stand for righteousness even when no one believes or even cares? Would you, would you still choose to shed your blood on the cross to save those who betrayed you, who refused to even voice out for a slight of mercy so that you won't have to pain so much... Would you, would you... Been trying hard my whole life to avoid watching 'The Passion of the Christ', as I just don't know how to handle the pain and death that He has to bear for my sin, or in other words, I am no difference than those who shunned Him and abandoned Him 2000 years ago... I watched it eventually, everything is just unplanned and I think He wants me to watch it... So that I feel Him again... that I feel the pain He bears for not only my sins but pain for my selfishness and cowardice... Lord, please lead me to your cross and make me see you so that my whole life is blessed and whole, so that I could bless others one day, so that one day I could stand steadfast and faithfully in your name...

No comments:

Post a Comment